We are seeking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to help us streamline our processes.
- Supervise daily in-and-out flow of goods in the warehouse.
- Proactively restructure the warehouse layout in accordance with clients’ requirement and leadtime.
- Ensure the FIFO Plan, organize, and monitor the receiving, storage and distribution of all items received in terms of FIFO principles and to meet the clients’ leadtime.
- Work with customers on their distribution plans and support them to make most effective delivery routes.
- Drive cost savings efforts and improve utilization of equipment and assets under his/ her charge.
- Training for new staffs and subcontractors and when change.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, dispatching and customer return operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions; lost control.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain and strive for a stronger and better team, with focus on development and career path plan for talents
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Implement 5S, Kaizen, HSSE (Health Safety Security Environment) policies to the team and ensure full compliance of WH staffs.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, effectively and with enthusiasm (verbal communication skills) in English and Vietnamese is required.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Ability to work with other departments, understand their processes and their constraints
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org